AUZ 25.0% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-3

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    The AUZ Quarterly is essentially a regurgitation of past information - They are clearly however still negotiating with potential offtake partners.

"During the quarter the Company continued offtake negotiations with a number of interested third parties. Those discussions have progressed to an advanced negotiation stage including key terms such as pricing, volumes and timelines. Australian Mines’ offtake negotiations have
    been supported by an expansion of the battery precursor materials that can be produced from Sconi and are responsive to the rapid developments in the EV battery market. These preliminary, incomplete and confidential discussions are ongoing, and the Company will update the market at the time any agreement/s are reached."

I totally get that the regular non holders will dismiss this as "more of the same" and remind shareholders of past failures which it is hard to deny - that said I seriously doubt the BOD would allow a statement " progressed to an advance negotiation stage including key terms' if this was not true - whether they will successfully put together an offtake package that can be financed of course remains to be seen,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $116.3K 13.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1560000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4629588 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.