BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-33

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    What's your opinion about the rest of the compounds still on test? More valuable than generally understood
    When test suggests " showing activity", what need to be done by MM et al. to monetise the compounds? Turn at least one into and antiviral candidate. I'm banking on this being achieved.
    BIT's outcome needs to be timely and fast tracked, why are MM et al. too slow? The science can't be done any quicker
    Why no publicity by CMO? Publicity is not required before the science has spoken, and once done, the science will be its own publicity.
    What's the point of increasing the library with the compounds that tend to be obsolete before get monetized? There was no intention to increase the library of compounds for fighting C-19. They already had them. Some of them became obsolete in regard to fighting C-19 during the last round of tests. Others are likely to follow. The remaining (s)one will be worth it in both scientific terms and monetization.

I'm trying to stay safe even though exposed most days to potential C-19 carriers. So far so good. Wave 2 in Europe is my main concern as most of my exposure is to people from this region.

Apologies for my absentee around here, but more pressing needs presently. Besides, not much to discuss until results are in.

Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.