AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Thanks for clearing that up, I feel like such a noob. I...

1. 1,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426

Thanks for clearing that up, I feel like such a noob. I invested and continued to invest based off the official ASX announcements that management had garnered from real life operation of the pilot plant. Like long asset life, 16.5-year mine life (to 100m resource depth), with ability to extend via deeper drilling. To think their figure of 165k could be so far off your calculated and explained figure of 70k. I guess they must have miscalculated the inputs and outputs. I am also now sceptical of the professionals they have used to construct their data. Mr Alurralde is the President of Puna Mining S.A. and is a chemical engineer with a degree in Chemical Engineering from Salta National University in Argentina. Mr Alurralde has sufficient experience which is relevant to the lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide processing and testing undertaken to evaluate the data presented. Chemical Engineer and Master of Philosophy, former director of FMC (now Livent) Argentina operations. Over 15 years’ experience producing lithium carbonate and +30 years’ experience designing chemical processes. Successfully produced high quality +99.5% LCE product from Salar del Rincon. Patent presented at US Patents Offices as first inventor for “Production of Lithium Carbonate from concentrated brines on sodium chloride” granted to FMC. Mr Zuvela is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and has sufficient experience that is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity being undertaken to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2012 Edition of the Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves.

I am glad we cleared this up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.