BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

I would agree that all in all that's a solid report. Although...

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    I would agree that all in all that's a solid report. Although the SP has been languishing on the corporate front everything seems to be firing on all cylinders.

It's very welcomed to see the number of parties that have shown interest and more so to see that the company is placing emphasis on both quantitative as well as qualitative. The latter being important for me to ensure that the chance of them folding or reneging on a deal is remote.

I'm also happy to see that the company has entrusted BurnVoir Corporate Finance to arrange the offtake. For those that are unaware BurnVoir arranged PLS offtakes with Great Wall Motor Company and POSCO amongst others. They were also actively involved in arranging the $19.5M confessional loan from the Northern Australian Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) to upgrade the road between the Pilgangoora and Port Headland. Given that Bardoc is within WA I question if the NAIF can be used in this instance to move both road and rail. Here i am uncertain of the specifics or eligibility so can only speculate here.

Finally, as others have mentioned, there were some juicy nice new hits. In this instance I would have preferred that this was split out from the main quarterly but can't complain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.