NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Hi Qwerty1992. The comments and pictures I've posted are...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Qwerty1992. The comments and pictures I've posted are certainly worth taking seriously in that they highlight an empty camp with only security at work. In terms of getting your money back, that really depends on the share price you originally bought at, the company's management and their impact on company performance. Transparency of operations is a big part of being able to assign value to a company and let's just say that so far this has been less than exemplary, as evidenced by the 2 year ASX suspension. We all are happy to have a punt from time to time and I suppose I can only add that having any shareholding in a PNG junior gold miner has to be regarded as speculative; but when you add on this stock's demonstrable track record of non-performance then holding their shares has to be regarded as being at the very highest end of speculative. Finally at a current market cap of $150k there is huge POTENTIAL upside but it will need a realistic recapitalisation. And to be quite clear I wish the NIU team every success in righting their ship and bringing back the value to all shareholders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.