TEM 10.0% 1.1¢ tempest minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-15

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    The velocity of this sell down has lost ALL steam to the point it cant even do more than 15 trades in a day. That is the sign of true exhaustion.

SPY BREAKING TO NEW HIGHS - LIT Lithium ETF to follow. Look at the MONTHLY on TEM. It has ZILCH sell volume. Not sure who they've scared out but we are at moving averages, we are at trendlines, and we are almost at whole round number supports.

It's going lower but not by much.. The issue is if I say it's a good risk reward buy, they will dump it down.
    If I deliberately downramp and say it's such a crap stock THEY WILL BOUNCE IT UP!

What do the people want? biggrin.png
    Should I mention how much of a dog stock it is? How crap holdings the T20 has?
    OR should I mention that there's a price and volume divergence at trendline supports + former resistance to act as a new support, that it got sold down on thin volumes & a trend continuation pump is coming off the back of a Buy The Rumour Sell The News scenario?

You guys make your own mind up and follow the trend. I am not getting shaken out on this no volume down move on a stock that's been trending in a market that's ready to continue breaking new highs. Is that a bias? I don't even know! cool.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2640/2640189-58631e399c01254b8bd5b0d2b96fa2a8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.85K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 346002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.