CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. w27
    2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    Don't forget that Sumitomo is currently paying for all exploration at Egina. They will be, to some extent, calling the shots. In any event, Novo have a large exploration camp established on site with considerable machinery which is established on site and peculiar to the exploration of free dig gravels. I can't see any ease-off in exploration effort at Egina. The only change in that direction is the diversion of the German electronic sorter, which is currently in Perth, from first stop at Egina to first stop at Karatha. This is a disappointment, but is not fatal to Egina and may be a plus. It has always been promoted as being for trial at both sites but was to go to Egina first. Then there was a presentation by Quentin Heneigh where he said that he was hoping to start a trial mine at Egina with the new electronic sorter and to "morph into a full mining operation if successful." If that is the plan, it makes sense to do a trial at Karatha first. The diversion of the machine to Karatha may be a disappointment in the short term, but may bode well for the medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.