MDI 0.00% 1.2¢ middle island resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-29

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I actually never got this notification on my auto alerts and now looking in my commsec account I can't bring it up either. Weird.
    Anyway , I've said it a million times, these guys are one of the most underrated, undervalued future gold producers on the market and throw in there future IOCG explorers , I am glad I have continually topped up at its lows.

By reading the report and at current POG price I truly believe plant recommissioning is almost a certainty. Negotiations with stranded gold mines, 10% ownership of next door 365 000 ouncer AME , Barklays spin off to shareholders, Shillington gap phase 3 drilling ( could be another 20-60-100 000 ounce) to be completed next few months. etc etc etc seems all the ducks are lining up.

These guys are my largest (outlay) holdings and even though I'm slightly in the red, I am more than happy to hold as I truly believe they are aggressive, success driven and well planted leadership looking at making big progress in 2021 and beyond.

What more could you ask for.

I do have one question , with the spin off , what do you guys think the pro-rata will be ? 5-1 10-1 20-1 ? I've never been involved in one so I'm pleasantly surprised.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.620M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.266K 272.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1529200 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 130351 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.