ALK 3.77% 55.0¢ alkane resources limited

I have no idea if I am in the box seat mate. Rates are...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457

I have no idea if I am in the box seat mate. Rates are manipulated (always have been) by centra banks and I am not sure how far they will allow them to go beofre they decide to flatten the curve.

My guess is 10Y will be allowed to go as far as 1.25% and if that happens gold may fall down to $1700usd. But, for gold to fall, rates have to be allowed to go that far before official inflation hits 2%.

Last night they pushed to 1.118 before they were pushed back.

Interestingly gold did not rally either and that tells me overall market is not sure where things will go too. Market’s same like me clueless. Lol

And neither yields nor gold rally despite Yellen made it clear Biden will spend big and everyone knows there is nothing to stop Biden from doing that as Dems control the Senate too.

This is the reason why I still hols small positions in NCM and GOR. In case I am wrong.

And on top of all this – we have a bubble like we never had before. Only 2000 bubble was bit bigger than the current one while the bonds bubble is the biggest in the human history. I hold some S&P500 shorts but not doing well with them… for now.

In short, I should have just said – No Idea.

Hope someone will put different colour on this so we can explore another angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.020(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $331.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $668.4K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 100906 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 117919 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.