ASM 4.68% 81.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-53

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I have just read one article quoted a few comments made by Dave Woodall in May 2020:
    ...Woodall — who ran operations for Fortescue Metals Group Ltd., international operations for Newcrest Mining Ltd., gold and base metals operations for Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., and Robe River for Rio Tinto — said China invested heavily in the manufacturing and export of finished products while simultaneously prosecuting its "war on pollution" as part of its "Made in China 2025" policy.
    "It would be smart to create a domestic supply chain that extracts rare earths (metals or oxides), turns them into REPMs and puts them into high-performance electric motors," he said.

Woodall also told Market Intelligence there would be "nothing better" than to attract new green funds to develop Dubbo, which is on a 3,500-hectare landholding attributing carbon credits.

He said 20% of Dubbo's energy requirement is from waste heat from its process, and ASM is progressing the use of a renewable power-generating facility at the project site.

"Integrated into our business strategy is a metals technology that recycles key catalysts and uses less energy," he said.

One year later now, I think ASM is travelling fast to its goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.68%)
Mkt cap ! $153.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 88.5¢ 80.0¢ $330.0K 390.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.