DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-109

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    ..........if the ability of convert crypto to USD, AUD, etc is banned,................
    I'm a simple soul. Broadly understand crypto currencies and how they are built etc however the thing I just dont get is they live or die on their conversion value to dollars. Buy more bitcoin because it has increased in value against the $ - No ! Buy bitcoin and use it to buy and sell product - only in bitcoin and forget the dollar ! - funny but have not seen that message lately - or at all ! On the logic of buy it at low $ prices and sell it at higher $ prices, how is it actually any different to any other form of tradable currency other than it is more heavily and more often manipulated in (speculative) value. At this point in time, in my simple brain, it is yet another solution looking for a problem. The dutch used tulips in much the same way for a while and look how that worked out for them in the end ! I'm quite sure we will not look to the US$ for ever as the centre of the wheel and frankly gold would have to significantly (read unrealistically) revalue to make a universal comeback however, at this point in time I just dont believe the current crypto model has got what it takes to rule the world. Just me, just saying and yes I can hear the screams already !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.