DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I was at a banking forum a couple of years ago with these so...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I was at a banking forum a couple of years ago with these so called crypto experts. They were more like salesmen than anything else.
    I asked the panel, "how much of bitcoin trading was speculation vs actual purchasing of goods and services?" They could not answer the basic question and then one sheepishly said "the majority will be for speculation".

Regarding government digital currency and crypto/blockchain distributed ledger. There are a number of government/big bank projects that are actively working on government sanctioned digital currency using blockchain technology. Governments and their financial intelligence units already know alot about us through conventional transactions. Look up Fintel Alliance for Australia, its no big secret. Just hidden in plain sight.
    If we are forced into a government sanctioned blockchain, they will know alot more about us all. And regarding the Privacy Principles there is none. When it comes to collecting data on people there needs to be a reason. The government just makes a reason up to spy on you. Joesph Goebbles and his ilk could never imagined such a devious and intrusive system in their wildest dreams!
    Wilkommen1984!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.