BCI 2.22% 22.0¢ bci minerals limited

Lol. Let’s suggest that traversing the gas pipelines was...

1. tcf
    6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Lol.
    Let’s suggest that traversing the gas pipelines was addressed in the Environmental Review document. We know it was.

Let’s suggest the pipeline operators objected to the Mardie Project road and pipeline/s traversing the pipelines situated between Ponds 2 & 3. BCI has reported on a number of occasions that the minor matters arising from public comments on the environmental review are being addressed.

Are some of those minor issues involving the traversing of the gas pipelines? How minor are these objections?

If some objections are from some of Australia’s largest gas producers then I am concerned that environmental approval may not be granted until the gas pipeline issue is resolved and other approvals, tenure etc will result in delays also. I hope my assessment is wrong.

it’s telling that the trial pond which was originally planned to be situated south of the gas pipelines has been relocated north of the gas pipelines so that it can proceed. It’s more than interesting that no mention has been made about the construction of the seawater inlet pumps (due to be constructed 12 months ago) and moreover how the newly located trial pond will be filled with water for testing without seawater inlets.

Macs, if these questions don’t interest you then good luck to you.

Shouldn’t these issues be addressed by the company in its public reporting? If so when?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.