HT8 0.00% 0.9¢ harris technology group limited

I agree with comments that the communications could improve. The...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I agree with comments that the communications could improve.

The last announcement regarding the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales (7/12/20) mentioned $67k average daily sales on Amazon AU in November, which was is a 20% increase on the $56K average daily sales in September (mentioned in the 21/10/20 update). The last announcement therefore invited us to assume this was a positive trend across Q4. Seems not to be the case, and no mention of Q4 average daily sales in this announcement at all ... although average daily sales of IT products could actually be higher, but offset by Pro-Hygiene declines. Who knows? Hopefully this will all be cleared up in the forthcoming H1 update / AGM.

Despite this, really great growth compared to Q2 last year, which is the key comparison. Being cash-flow positive is excellent if it can be sustained.

The repayment of debt in the quarter seem to be to the CEO, which is fair enough given the extent to which he is funding the business. However, if this is this case, I do wonder why it's not itemized as a related party payment in the quarter and made clearer?

The bottom line is: this business has great momentum and is doing a pretty good job of transitioning to be an e-commerce business. There will be a few bumps along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $9.867K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 867222 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 18141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.