AMI 1.14% 21.8¢ aurelia metals limited

Thanks again KKR for the Link which I have just managed to...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Thanks again KKR for the Link which I have just managed to listen to and thanks to everyone for their comments on this quarterly activities report. My take on the report and the explanations is it is all positive.
    I was disappointed that we are still no wiser on the 'exciting results' and 'exploration results continues to go from strength to strength' remarks regarding Federation; however I can understand their caution that they continue to explore to add 'confidence' to their estimations when they release them later this year. Unfortunately, I cannot see any great lift to the SP until then.
    I felt the explanations from Dan, Ian, Adam and Peter were given with integrity and giving me confidence they would not 'sugar coat' anything untoward and say it as it is. The Dargues acquisition is only in the ramp up phase and this can only get better going forward. I remain confident that we are definitely on a winner with AMI and reports from some investment companies of late slipping in little snippets that AMI is expected to increase in SP by well over 50%, is well undervalued but the SP continues to baffle me how it continuously gets knocked back. Can anyone explain to me how shares can trade hands in single digits on a regular basis with AMI? I regularly inform interested parties in discussions on day trading that there is a minimum quantity and minimum fee on some trading platforms so it does not equate when 1 or 2 shares trade on individual transactions! AMI remains my No.1 stock holding both in value and profit to date and I look forward to meeting Dan on the 11th May at the Brisbane Investment Club (BIC) as he attends to present AMI to my fellow investors. I received a call from the board of BIC on Monday evening to confirm that this event and date has been locked in by the board and they are now in discussions with Dan and his marketing team to make this happen. Be great to meet any of you fellow AMI Shareholders then. Until then, GLTAH and please DYOR.
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $300.5K 1.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 940945 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 88776 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.