CWX 3.49% 8.3¢ carawine resources limited

The assays are coming out real slow at the moment.I know of a...

1. 8,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    The assays are coming out real slow at the moment.

I know of a number of companies waiting for results. Very frustrating and it is delaying some resource numbers being posted and delaying at least one PFS study that i know of.

I liked this bit in the Quarterly(not that i know much but i am trying to learn):
    Jamieson Project
    • Diamond drilling program commenced, three drill holes completed to date for a total 1,557.8m
    at and around Hill 800:
    o Drill hole H8DD023 designed to test the M2 copper-gold porphyry target 700m south of
    Hill 800 was drilled to 662.8m downhole depth and intersected alteration consistent with
    the outer propylitic and inner potassic zone elements of the Company’s copper-gold
    porphyry exploration model.

This is from Wikipedia
    • A centralpotassiczone of secondarybiotiteandorthoclasealteration is commonly associated with most of the ore.

from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyry_copper_deposit

Crossed fingers because this is what they were looking for by the sounds of things and we have hope the deposit has a good future. The assay results should be interesting and hopefully good.

This is a presentation from Alkane and explains their porphyry find at Boda.
    Last edited by subi1: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.