LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Regarding the reason for the 75% production limit, this is the...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Regarding the reason for the 75% production limit, this is the answer from AL during the conference call:

"Of course, we'll note that we have also kept our production running at a 75% of line its next rate, as we previously indicated. And I know that some of you want to know, well, why don't we do more, and to that, I would say exactly the same as we did last quarter, but there are still a great deal of uncertainties in the market. We learn new and different things about the effects of the pandemic each day, and the challenges are much more than just health, but health matters. And our large processing facility is in Malaysia, which is grappling with a third wave of COVID infections at present. There is a rigorous movement control order in place. And as always, we ensure that we comply at a minimum with that regulation, but always as with everything in the business we adopted the highest standards. And so where quarantine rules may be more stringent in Australia, say compared to some other jurisdictions, we will always adopt the more stringent requirements. So in Malaysia, part of the movement control order is a request for all businesses to control and minimize the number of staff on site. We've gone back to many of our administrative staff working from home, but at the 75%, right, we certainly are able to very effectively manage the requirements to safeguard the health of our employees, and to make the government requirements."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.170(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $12.65M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15037 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 38814 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.