WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

@Hiddenvalue, I'd say you've used your imagination in suggesting...

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    @Hiddenvalue, I'd say you've used your imagination in suggesting that the WMX turnaround is 'almost complete'.

Of course I'd agree with you wink.png....but only after WMX has actually turned production around & successfully produced at least 100koz - 120koz of gold in concentrates what.png. Exactly when that will be is anybody's guess (sometime late in 2022 would be my guess). It's a bit like the approximate deferral of gold production that resulted from the mill motor downtime in Dec. Was it 1000oz or 700oz? (Note: page 2 in the Dec'20 quarterly says 1000oz of deferred production, but the 5th dot point on page 6 says 700oz). Somehow there's a deferred production discrepancy of 300oz...maybe the deferred production guess-o-meter at WMX HQ needs a bit of maintenance.

What are your thoughts about the 4th dot point on page (1) in the Dec'20 quarterly i.e. where it says that gold production has been revised down due to milling rates being reduced to optimise mill performance?

Wasn't the rod mill upgraded in 2019 / 2020 so that milling rates (and gold production) would improve?
    Last edited by GravityWaves: 09/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.