BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-7

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Hi guys you are right about the radar but then the high in late July 2020 has seen a large correction so gold stocks on the ASX are not exactly hot property at present. Please refer to the chart for proof of concept. The lines are old and part of my systems which go far deeper. I wanted to share some more however in the spirit of assistance as this really needs to be understood to be appreciated. The time will come.

The understanding of the Yilgarn Craton and Kalgoorlie- Kurnalpi Rift (KKR) is only emerging (better) since Tom pegged his tenements. Remember the fuss over age of rocks on the GOR discovery? It is now understood that this eastern side of the KKRift is part of the grey area shown in Fig 1 in the quarterly. These areas contain the significant deposits within the whole Craton. Think about that.

The Kurnalpi Terrane contains 1085 tonnes of gold so far and yet the exploration is still early in many areas including that of BRB. Exploration has spread eastward as understanding has grown. It was stronger to the north but the cover muted efforts for many decades until technology reached a level that made it all possible.

Most people will miss the significance of Fig 1 and Fig 4 / Fig 5 looking for "proof" via JORC numbers rather than geological indicators.

All the structure is there for us and geochemical signatures as well for two sub-types of deposits, and the early results are positive. Of course so much more done to the west in Bombora which is still "open" after nearly 5 years so no wonder many are frustrated. ASX reporting limits what BRB can say. You make money being right and sitting tight in the markets - but the key is when you buy + patience, then when you sell. Nobody would hazard a professional guess at how big this gold camp is at this stage. At least they have 2 diamond rigs and 2 RC rigs at it now so the results will accelerate.

Bells stated 1Moz in a pit and another 1Moz U/G very early on. This is absolutely modest at this stage as indicated by the geology and proof via drilling. Investors vary greatly in ability, knowledge and criteria - time horizon of investment, risk tolerance and so on. The next JORC upgrade is in April and there seems to be a growing sense of further discovery on the horizon to the east, the south and the north as well as extensions. These events will attract new investors that will move the price along with a strong gold market.

The east is especially interesting to me at present. Although Syenitic Group and lamprophyre intrusions do not generally strongly associate with viable deposits, we have the obvious pathfinder elements here (e.g. magnetite - ) that DO correlate to very large deposits. Their formation were driven by high temperature saline magmatic-hydrothermal fluid derived from these intrusions. Bombora and the eastern potential sit in the most productive grey area in Fig. 1, so how lucky are investors early to the game on this one? https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2853/2853597-6f415075c9ae3799689220a07f733f39.jpg
    The story is already fantastic by my reckoning yet it will get better and better over the next 5 years in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.