FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-154

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    I’ve been thinking about this most of the day amongst other things..

The realisation is posters (myself included) are comparing this to other Goldie producers and are expecting results akin.. the difference though is we’ve only been a producer for what like 2 months?

And the expectations of some are that of a producer that’s been around for a lot more than that timeframe..

Once I had that epiphany, and using a different lens to reanalyse the report, it really stands out how much the company has achieved in the quarter.. and what is likely in the next..

So for those intent on bashing the company go right ahead, because if you can’t remove your lens as your stuck in your own paradigms, then that’s your problem..

On a side note, I feel most of the dow sell off is a result of the gme debacle, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this greater correction only lasts a few days-week, obviously the asx feels the ripples, but if you look at the closing auction top20 ($0-$1) by volume data, most of those stocks are being bought into, not sold into, which usually indicates a higher chance of the next session being in the green across sectors.. now that was before the last Dow session so the ripple effect will still provide turbulence...
    Last edited by Mattminton79: 31/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.