FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-207

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    What is certainly positive though is if things "go to plan" so to speak from a refurbishment and operational plan this quarter FFX will show strong positive cash flow for the quarter. Remember $9.7M will be receipted in this upcoming quarterly for Jan but production in December so majority of those costs have all been accounted for I would say.. Having a full quarter under the belt and getting an idea of the plants condition will help.

In addition FFX has advised the satellite pit mining and blending will commence this quarter which is fantastic and much needed so it won't be until the next quarter when FFX really start to produce some really positive results imo. FFX will get 6-9 months of mining satellite deposits at higher grades and then turn on the main plant and main game.. so this linear approach derisks the program and should boost cash balance... A debt facility would be great and potentially the agreement could be "future proofing" with a large enough entity to support the lithium asset (depending on what that looks like).

Looking forward to receiving updates on mine upgrades for main plant and satellites and of course the corporate lithium plans THIS MONTH...

Overall its a profitable mine and the lithium truly is a free kick right now so its still a strong BUY from me with upcoming news flow... They just need to attract the right investors and communicate in a transparent, simple, and positive way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.