FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-252

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832

that’s a very simplistic view josh. The metric of the company changed so much on the acquisition of Morila, to say the value of the lithium aspect of the company has now “frozen in time” value is... wrong.

Basically I think you need to go away firstly and study market cap vs share price. Does the market rate the company worth more now or previously? (Hint: look at the market caps).to keep it basic, even by your “josh facts” frozen in time idea was applied, you are still forgetting to add the increase in the Total shares.

To keep it on a very basic level, if we say the registry doubled to acquire Morila, the 14c the market valued the lithium to be is down to 7c. Meaning the gold is valued at just over 10c today or approx $86m and the lithium $57m. But josh, you would need to be a simpleton to look at it like this.

Let’s not forget if we truly applied you “frozen in time” principal, we would have to deduct the price of the original gold (aka the satellite pits) away from the lithium price as it would have a frozen in time aspect pre lithium... but I’m not going to bother doing that because it’s just a stupid way to value a company.

once again, no the consolidation was is not relevant. You are talking about 2 different times in the companies life AFTER the consolidation took place.

gold not big enough to make a bar? What does that even mean? Considering they could have made a single gold bar weighing over 200kgs with the stuff ffx has mined... Just going to write that off as more Josh facts.

Last edited by Karl89: 04/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.