FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-50

1. 6,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1965
    Makes good reading but often overlooked:

Community and Workforce
    Firefinch has continued a locals first policy in employment and provision of services at Morila following the practice established by the prior owners. The workforce consists of 232 direct employees, including 93 through labour hire companies, and 351 contractors. Only 5 of the Morila workforce are expatriates, minimising the impact of international travel restrictions on operations.Key appointments at the mine since Firefinch assumed ownership have been a Finance Controller, Group Mine Manager, a Chief Geologist and a Mining Superintendent. Firefinch continue to support community health programs with a focus on malaria, HIV/AIDS and COVID-19, in particular capacity building the peer educators programs in the community. Firefinch is delivering several community and local development projects that have been agreed with the local communities.  For example, agriculture projects with the women's associations, education support via the
    provision of 10 teachers, and an Agribusiness that operates in collaboration with the Sikasso Regional Department of Fisheries and produces over 60,000 Tilapia fry each quarter from a fish farm operated and managed by community members from the adjacent Sanso village.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.