FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-63

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    Wait, you have me really confused. Do you actually believe this is a poor quarterly ?

healthpro, look mate, i remember you posted in December something about how doomed the company was, that it would not see a increase in share price without big news and it had much more to fall... that was at 14c. It was approx a month later you started a $1+ thread stating it would happen in 2021.

I don’t think you have much experience in the spec sector, try having quarterly after quarterly of copy paste from the last one and just watching the bank balance drain.

this is the inertia that that is bound to happen as FFX starts to get its wheels moving. I’m actually quite happy with that quarterly as it shows how many fronts are getting attention. The company has gone from a handful of employees to a company with hundreds of employees.

statements like the sp won’t see an increase in the short term... are you serious? I’m expecting fairly decent announcements over the next couple of weeks with the webinar used to further explain/debrief.

this is not an attack at you... but for us long terms, this is some fairly solid activity in a short period of time. You have been lucky not to have had to experience the pain over the years. When I read your comments... you’ve come in at a fantastic time and have a very decent break even, but you kind of sound like the spoilt kid stomping his feet on the ground.

Chin up, sell out if you want, hang around... but you really have to think of your own mental health and if you are really the sort of person that can handle these types of investments.

You talk increased risk when this is the lowest risk factor this company has ever had ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.