FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-82

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    I have had an absolute gutful of this HC forum, and the emotional rollercoaster some people see this stock as.

The fundamentals are all there. The TA is all there - why the hell do people persist in spending their one chance at life to openly admit they are trolling and try to spread misinformation to try to sell it down?
    Pretty obvious really....these forums have turned into an absolute pissing contest between keyboard warriors, and it definitely does not make for good reading. It has become so tiresome, and although I have many posters on ignore, I am at the end of my rope with people providing false 'information' on the company to try to scare others, with others clearly having an 'up' day one day, and a 'down' day another day.
    To anyone with half a brain, the motive is so obvious that it is beyond insulting.

It is offensive to me as this petty rubbish actually seems to work - nervous SH's buy into this rubbish and sell down, straight into the hands of these people with poor life management skills.

The facts are all there. Anyone can read for themselves if they care to carry out their own Due Diligence.
    The SP was once over 80c - before permits, DFS etc, at a time when the gold was completely pushed to the back of the room.

Now we have all permits, transport etc in place in regards to the Lithium. We have acquired gold mine infrastructure from joint Tier 1 miners, with 20% Mali government ownership of the resource, we have cash in the bank....

We have transitioned from a junior explorer who was heading straight to nowhere, to a gold producer which is now making a profit EVERY SINGLE WEEK just off tailiongs alone - this is before the re-commencement of mining... from all the tenements surrounding the mine - they are all owned my FFX and we have NO DEBT.

We are located so centrally to EU countries, who will need to secure access to a good quality lithium resource within a short few years time, due to regulation constraints.

I cannot believe the SP is currently where it is at, and has again been pushed down further. I am absolutely dumbfounded that people waste their energy going back & forth, over & over again, wasting their finite minutes on this earth trying to convince people of their pointless and incorrect drivel for their own individual & opportunistic financial gain.

This stock is clearly undervalued...and its STILL being sold down. This is the problem with the world today - too many people in it for their own personal gain.

I stay away from this drivel, but enough is enough.
    Read the quarterly - join the dots....
    * Joint Company Secretary apponted?
    *Webinar to address both Morilla (Gold) and Goulamina (Lithium)?
    * Weekly profits coming in....from TAILINGS - mining hasn't even commenced yet!
    * NO DEBT
    * Method of transport has been discussed. Power source has been discussed.
    * Drillers wanted to be paid in shares
    * Directors have put $100k's of their own money into the stock.

Wake up and grow up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.