MTC 2.27% 21.5¢ metalstech limited

100% agree with you here. These guys run a slick operation when...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    100% agree with you here. These guys run a slick operation when you email or call them. Would by better though if I didn't have to email or call. Would be better if they just did what they said they were going to do, in a timely manner and then posted information for SH's to see.

MTC has conducted capital raise after capital raise, SH's have been diluted how many times now, and, there's been no shareholder value created (as reflected in the current SP) unless of course you can time the rinse and repeat 'pump and dump' and buy and sell accordingly.

I've only got a small holding left in MTC. I hold MTC to remind myself: do your own research, is the company worth my time, money and headspace? do these Directors have a successful track record in creating SH wealth, or, are these Directors hungry young up-comers throwing themselves at the company, giving it everything they've got to create SH wealth.

MTC, in my opinion, is a complete joke of a stock. These directors are paid, I think over paid when comparing to industry peers and considering they've not created SH wealth or returns for a very long period of time.

The ATO says to be a business you need to have the intent of making a profit. Apparently that rule doesn't apply to small cap ASX listed entities. They can just raise money time and time again, pay themselves handsomely and never make a profit but that's OK.

The system is broken so play it for what it is. Look out for the next pump and dump. arghhhhh !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.