AUQ 1.75% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

again, i'm not across the details so i cant offer comment.i've...

1. 15,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    again, i'm not across the details so i cant offer comment.
    i've taken a back seat on this, as other areas of my portfolio have outgrown it now and with the gazumping of Blocks 4 and 5 it hasn't followed the pathway i was speculating on. I dont think the consolidation of assets at Daris being touted sounds as compelling and i think that puts a bit of a dampener on the whole concept, so any growth i get out of this will just be seen as relief for having held for so long.

But to be 100% clear that's just my opinion, and i am only an investor. If you ask Justin how he feels right now, he is still happy buying more shares because he understands the value will eventually be paid off, he just isnt happy with a bunch of corporate and capital matters.

But lets face it, he kept a lid on the corporate side for years but it didnt do anything for the project advancement. That may have been at the mercy of commodity prices for most of the last few years, but there's no excuses anymore and if the current team can't progress the project then i expect a couple of the other major holders will move to legal action, he claims there is over 10% already wanting the EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $12.14K 213.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 330721 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 404958 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.