TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Well, it's been just over 4 months since the announcement they...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Well, it's been just over 4 months since the announcement they stopped drilling at Flinders (26 Oct)... Don't get me wrong, I'm frustrated about not knowing the status of the negotiations and when they're going to be drilling again, because I want to see the share price rise. Let's face it, as shareholders that's about all we care about. But put yourself in the company's shoes - given the sensitivity of these types of negotiations, what can they actually say? It's not like they can put timelines on anything. Or say whether negotiations are going well or otherwise. They have to balance the interests of various stakeholders, and these interests are often partly conflicting. There is probably a lot they'd like to say, but other than saying what's been done/agreed to date and what the remaining issues they're working through are, I'm not sure what else they can offer. And I don't want to see them issue a release out of frustration, that does nothing other than destroy goodwill with the community...

As for rock chips etc, well that's the iterative process of exploration! Layer on layer of data sets before the final truth machine of the drill. Would you rather they blow the $4m they have on untargeted drilling? A news release about the work they've been doing for months on Mt Craig and a timeframe for drilling there is exactly what I want to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.53K 932.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1152556 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1165184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.