SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-35

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Bigman again I note you are not a shareholder and continue to hide in the shadows making irresponsible, disrespectful, non-constructive and negative posts.You show us no facts to support your defamatory assertions.

Your post is typical of your other posts. You have been careful to stay within the HC rules... but certainly not within International or Australia Law.
    Everything on HC is recorded and we are all without any doubt traceable, known and accountable.

Over time you have suggested/accused our BoD of being inept, milking the company for their own benefit, broke, breaches of fiduciary duty and conflict of interests etc etc.IMO I believe LNYs reputation has been damaged as a result of your malicious posts and all shareholders interests (including mine) have been affected.

Have you considered one day you may have to justify in a court of law, your statements posted over the past years.
    You need to be cognisant of the fact that LNY has every right and good reason to take action against you and any other person, retrospectively, at a time of their choosing, to protect the reputation of the company and directors and interests of their shareholders.
    In fact they probably have an obligation to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1.08K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 167279 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.