SVG 46.2% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

I must be a stupid retail holder as I once believed in LNY....

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    I must be a stupid retail holder as I once believed in LNY. Seriously cheap shares. LMAO!!!

Seriously what a miserable and toxic site this is becoming. Now threats of litigation while the SP sits at 1/2c. Holders blaming other holders for the way LNY performs. Seriously. I guess 8 yrs of sub 1c and a company not delivering often enough imo. I guess it was only a matter of time that the bored company supporting holders start to play the man and not the team.

The facts are this, we are broke and can’t do anything, managing our finances has been disgraceful imo, now holders again will probably have to stump cash up to bail this company out imo so they can afford to actually do something since Maroon left and puddles stopped work. Long 18 mths hasn’t it been. Great job, great performance. Now holders are to blame.

8 yrs LNY SP has been sub 1c. Spent most of this time around 1/2c. Since Maroon LNY hasn’t done anywhere near what most holders expect, except for a small few who are obviously so protective and maybe even aligned with this company imo and they are so detached from the true reality we all face imo is beyond my comprehension. Holders have every right to be critical of LNY’s performance imo

Seriously why try a defend such poor performances and over a long time imo and blaming holders for everything bad is the most stupidest comment I have ever seen. Why the threatening deflection. It’s right up there with the madness of Craig Kelly in my opinion.

I hold a significant holding and I want this company to be successful and it can be sadly, the only thing I have seen which has effected my investment imo is what LNY does or more to the point doesn’t do. SP backs up my concerns. FACT.

I am so tired of all this petty infighting where the only ones responsible for the SP and growth of our investment sits squarely with LNY and no one else in my opinion. Every holder has every right to hold underperforming companies like LNY to account imo

That’s the truth and the reality imo we all face. I do agree that people have to be careful of what they post I have said this numerous times and when companies struggle to perform they often deflect and then start suing holders for defamation so they silence the criticism and noise. Seen it many times before.

I am personally very suspicious of the self imposed company policeman Rhaz, that he might be a lot closer to LNY then most of us realise, as this is his second threat to certain holders and where has Shell gone. Beware guys, I can’t wait to exit from this toxic stock.
    Last edited by docmin24: 03/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.006(46.2%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.9¢ 1.5¢ $1.978K 117.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.