PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Hi all, For the record here is round two of the transcript on...

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Hi all,
    For the record here is round two of the transcript on the Q3’21 earnings call - hopefully in a more palatable form.
    Click the spoiler buttons to open and close each section

https://seekingalpha.com/article/44...n-on-q3-2021-results-earnings-call-transcript
    Pilbara Minerals' (PILBF) CEO Ken Brinsden on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
    April 21, 2021 12:01 AM ET

Company Participants
    Ken Brinsden – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
    Dale Henderson – Chief Operating Officer
    Brian Lynn – Chief Financial Officer

Conference Call Participants
    Andrew Bowler – Macquarie
    Stuart McKinnon – The West Australian
    Al Harvey – JPMorgan
    Harsh Bardia – Citi
    JackGabb – Bank of America

Operator
    Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Pilbara Minerals March 2021 Quarterly Investor Conference Call and Webcast. All participants are in a listen-only mode. There will be a presentation followed by a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions]
    I would now like to hand the conference over to Mr. Ken Brinsden, Managing Director and CEO. Please go ahead.

Ken Brinsden

Thank you Amanda, and thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for joining today, whether it’s via the call or the webcast.​

We much appreciate your participation and a special welcome to shareholders that are listening in.​
    Here in the Pilbara Minerals HQ, we have Dale Henderson, Chief Operating Officer; and Brian Lynn, Chief Financial Officer. And you will hear a bit from them during the course of the call as we backfill some of the detail that relates to the March quarterly results.​

By way of introduction, I’ll offer a few opening comments and then subsequently hand over to Dale, who will talk about operations and projects, who, in turn, will hand over to Brian talking about financial aspects in respect to the quarterly and cash – cash flow, closing with a bit of market commentary, sales and some of the customer interactions to try and backfill everybody’s understanding as to what’s going on in lithium raw material supply.​
    As always we welcome the chance to engage in some Q&A for those on the call and look forward to being able to answer everyone’s questions.​

.... see spoiler for
    .....On that note, I’m going to hand over to Dale, who’s going to talk a bit more about mining, processing and projects. Thanks, Dale.

.... So, yes, that really completes the update for ops and projects.
    At this point, I’ll hand over to Brian.

...... So I think that’s all the comments I wanted to offer, so I may hand back to Ken.

...Amanda, I think that’s it from us. And we will throw it back to you now to open up the lines for Q&A.
    Thank you.

..... Part Two - Q & A to follow
    cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 03/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.