TKM 0.00% 3.2¢ trek metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-93

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    For all you winging fcks out there just email him. John has responded to me every time. I won't post his response here for the simple fact that most people don't appreciate it!

I think a lot of people would appreciate it. I haven't seen anyone bagged for posting correspondence received from the company, quite the opposite in fact.
    But he can't (or shouldn't) tell you anything that is material and should be in an ASX release, so the usefullness would be debateable.

It's sad to see people who have invested their money here being described as 'winging (sic) fcks'. We've had a bloke posting for about 6 or 7 weeks that 'the drillers on on site' and another bloke updating us about what is happening at Western Shaw. There is stuff here that is giving rise to conjecture and confusion when you don't see anything out of the company, and the company could do us all a favour and give us a timeline on when they expect drilling to start and be completed etc and update on everything else that is going on.

Hey, maybe they will put something out today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.146K 37.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103253 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 88667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.