ALK 1.10% 46.0¢ alkane resources limited

@subi1I think you are correct. I think along similar lines...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1571
    @subi1

I think you are correct. I think along similar lines too.

Depending where POG will be moving and staying it will determine if ALK need to raise more capital or not.

Current Q shows their cash reserves are $3m down compared to previous period. Now that ALK are using 2 rigs at Boda, expenses may go up but not by much as drilling at Rosewell and San Ant may be scaled back a bit. Who knows. Spending of land acquisitions may have been mostly completed and that side of expenses may go down in the future.
    Future forward sales plus put & call options they hold and buy/write will also play part on future profit.

At the end of the day Boda is way too influential of how SP will perform.

Worst case I see 50-65c in an event of really poor Boda results and some market turbulence that can create negative sentiment.

SP to linger around these levels (70c - $1) and future Boda results are similar to previous ones - will keep us all suspended for while.

SP to $3 and above if ALK reports discovery of serious size high grade zone that can allow most if not all low grade material to be blended and mined at around 0.8g/t AuEq for total of ~15M Oz deposit.

This view is for next 2 years. Beyond that other factors will play out - if we get to developing Boda then no matter how much money Tommie makes ALK will have to raise funds, go into depth etc.. Or consider JV perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $275.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $11.23K 24.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7060 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 9310 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.