SVY 0.00% 2.7¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-26

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Or price is soft because:

1) JORC pushed out who knows when
    2) missed porphyry hit
    3) no access to southern paddoc

more substantial reasons that just your “feeling” of someone selling its parcel... many traders wanting to make a quick buc, not very liquid... here more substantial reasons.... so please next time you want to complain about SP falling articulate it with valid reasons!
    If you want to go with feeling I give you one proven with experience... when Drum posts an enthusiastic post sell... thank me later... LOL (sorry drum, I do always this to you).

I will repeat this again... you are in a mining exploration stock...binary outcome: they find the stuff or they don’t that will give the SP level. Until last year we were all happy drillers were paid with shares so that we would save some money, now that they want to cash some profits for their reasons (as we all do and maybe yes they used their insider knowledge to sell at higher prices... wouldn’t you?... wished I sold above 1 instead of accumulating) then we are quick to say how bad they are and how this company is worth nothing... cammoooon people!

also do not invest only following this forum... if you do maybe you shouldn’t invest at all. We all have our motives, our knowledge, our timeframe... do your homework!!!

I keep repeating same things because keep reading same reheated soup over and over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $1.75K 64.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 431573 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 179646 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.