WAF 3.36% $1.44 west african resources limited

Great analysis 2icPerhaps some of the "dilution" of the stopes...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Great analysis 2ic
    Perhaps some of the "dilution" of the stopes will end up actually planned because greater drill density in the underground grade control drilling shows that the high grades distribution is more complex (inevitable) and does not have a nice sharp edges where it cuts off to waste. The inevitable consequence will be more tonnes at a lower grade. That resulting material will still be excellent ore and the mill is large enough to cater for any extra tonnes of what will still be the highest grade material in the mine plan.
    RC grade control has many advantages over diamond and sludge drilling. It will allow a decent size quality sample, cheaper than diamond and way better quality than sludge (and free up that longhole rig somewhat for whats its better designed for).
    WAF are just going through the teething troubles of any mine discovering what their orebodies really look like in the flesh after the original excitement of the super high grade in the resource drilling. I think they have been fairly upfront in reforecasting the underground grades after some initial slightly overstated expectations of what UG could deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.050(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.637B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.45 $1.42 $3.905M 2.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54005 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 156964 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.