CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-16

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    You know I am a bit of a sticky beak at times and I took a drive out to that site to take a look at it, I mean it’s not even 30 mins from Perth on the new Tonkin extension and if you look closely at the top right hand corner of this area, there appears to be an existing decommissioned quarry and haul road within the tenement boundary’s ? If you do a google time lapse on it, the sand was going out to the Tonkin highway extension project off a private property lot which abuts this tenement ! The haulage road terminate at the rail crossing . This is how and where any operation should proceed I believe , anyway it’s almost as if this sand was destined to market !!!!

with regard to the ML app Koala I am with you , if the DoD allow it to be applied for then your Very well position , hard to think they are not aware or amicable to it given they have provided a 3 year access arrangement outside standard protocol !!! Has this been confirmed formally yet ??? I haven’t read anything anywhere yet !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.