CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-17

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh GR Engineering could be very handy to have as a Major Share Holder for sure... But I’ve been looking at Silica Sand projects World wide for some time.. And this Project on the information I’ve been privileged to look at, Is of exceptional grade (Haven't Come Across Better straight out of the ground) All the other grades companies release, including VRX Arrowsmith/Muchea, I believe are after benefication and test plant work on final the product that can be produced.? That being the case the Need for a Complex Plant at a cost of eg: $25,000,000 and getting the plant in (Ireland) or where it may be getting made , then Shipping etc then commissioning the plant will still take some time.... ohhh and I don’t believe they have raised the money to pay for this plant or plants or put the order in yet have they?? So my estimates VRX are still 12-18 months off producing a Shipping grade Silica to anywhere...

My point is that this New Muchea Silica Sand project CRB have bought, needs a very basic plant eg: ($5,000,000-$7,000,000) and really only for the sieving, size separation of grain definition and maybe a simple washing process as it’s basically a DSO (Direct Shipping Ore)..

So With a possible go ahead for a Mining Lease Application approval from the Dept of Defence/Commonwealth and you’d think discussions are underway since the recent extension to Explore for a further 3 years being granted, this soon to be Mining Lease application could possibly be Granted in 12 months time and with minimal cost set up of any plant (If required) and come into production very close to 18months to 24months.! Like to know anyone’s thoughts but thought I’d share mine...

Also do you’d calculations of The indicated resource potential between the distance of the already drill holes at 10m deep.. ITS BIG ...
    Not that I have a reputation to put on the line but the simple mathematics plus The grade makes this Project in my mind going to be THE largest High Grade Silica Sand Resource in the World.. And any Mining Project that can hold that Tag is one I’ll be putting my few pennies I’ve saved into.. Good Luck CRB and Fellow Punters.... Enjoy the Ride... Like seeing Good Projects discovered in our Home State ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.