OJC 0.00% 17.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

this is my take on the Qtrly Activities and subsequent SPP (off...

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    this is my take on the Qtrly Activities and subsequent SPP (off the top of my head):

$6.4m debt
    $3.0m raised in April SPP 2 x strategic investors
    $3.1m Cash on Hand

$7.8m receipts from Customers (paying invoices in arrears)
    approx $10m in Quarterly Sales being +14% (invoiced in arrears), so $2.5m in the invoicing pipeline

Wellness Shots to be ranged into Woolworths from May (exactly what date though ?), @ per litre unit price much higher than other products

So I pretty much feel things are very close to break even (+EBITDA unaudited for the Quarter was announced), which means the start of April Cash does yes basically pay out the debt facility and Sales momentum should be close to fund day to day business - an announcement along these lines will send the share price north for sure.

What are we waiting for ?, well there is really no incentive for an upswing in share price at this point in time. I think that's a different scenario once the management team's performance options have vested.

To the same point, there is no incentive to smash sales revenue out of the park as this year's (FY2021) performance targets are already set, and if sales are too high prior to next year's performance targets being set it means that future target will be higher !!

I do think this quarter and the FY results are being poised for a surprise and big beat on the numbers compared to last year both in terms of total sales (like for like - ie excluding sanitizer) and EBITDA and NPAT, but that wont come 'til late May or Mid June. Just my opinion.

but on that opinion, I have been buying up in the last few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $58.26K 332.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208563 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 136274 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ 66900
Last updated 10.45am 14/05/2024 ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.