ARI 2.86% 3.6¢ arika resources limited

@Bailey14Hi Mate thanks. Quick answer: I needed it yesterday...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @Bailey14

Hi Mate thanks.

Quick answer: I needed it yesterday

All IMO only.

JV announcement: We only estimate based on the spending rate and my best guess is that it would be great if we can get officialize JV by this quarter (from Apr - Jun)

AB selling: I am completely blind on this, anyone can share the insight? My best guess is that since the court case resolved and with the inflation on the commodity price, I hope we can get some interest. Also I guess AB is always in their plan B (of funding)

Leipold JORC update: I am trying to understand what is industrial standard time frame for this type of update but cannot get a clear answer, if there is experienced shareholder, please share your idea. What I can see from recent Anns are that MCT is focusing on Leipold drilling which is in line with their roadmap from previous Anns it seems they priorities JORC update, so I hope that we can see some progress update in couple of month time.

At the end of day it is still a guess and trust me I am really poor on prediction haha

I think most important thing is not about when, but you believe something is happening in the behind of scene, and I think I can say something big is happening and it’s coming but I cannot say when – it is not a joke but this is investment (I guess all investor is same, you value the company, put your money and wait until you get the goal)

Hold tight if you think MCT will fly or vice versa, it should be 100% personal decision.

Cheers

Last edited by SCJH: 03/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.