MCT 0.00% 0.0¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-9

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    MCT is going to have to raise money sooner rather than later, and the loss of momentum due to delays at the lab is killing them.
    Although their tenure at Kookynie is excellent and they're putting dollars into the ground, their capital structure is screwed and has come to bite them on the butt.
    Add to this the discrepancy between the MCT and NME valuations and its almost a perfect storm.
    The valuation discrepancy is a sticking point that must be resolved, as the market is crying out for a merger between these companies so as to consolidate their Kookynie tenure.
    There is no easy solution to these problems.
    I suspect that unless the drill results are absolutely mindboggling, that any "good" results will be sold into as the market is very short sighted and traders avail themselves of potentially better opportunities.
    MCT will have to do a CR sooner rather than later and at potentially more onerous terms than their last one, where they were absolutely bent over by Canaccord on their fees.
    This will mean further dilution for MCT shareholders.
    Between May 2020 and June 2020, MCT appreciated bottom to top, 2300% from .2c-4.6c - that is a massive move.
    Now MCT has to bring home the bacon and even if it does I can't see it returning to those lofty levels for the reasons outlined above.
    However much I like Kookynie and believe in its enormous potential, I can't really see the upside in MCT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.