BNL 0.00% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

I don't believe anything i've ever posted anywhere anytime since...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I don't believe anything i've ever posted anywhere anytime since i was 14 years old suggests that you or anyone must share my point of view. Since my own point of view changes rapidly with events ... such an approach would be futile and hypocritical ... and at my age the futility of changing another's point of view is a long-ago learned life lesson.

No ... my main point was to explore the value or validity [1] of other people's point of view and ... once again ... invite them to share a simple metric from their own world ... their own buy-in price.

Again, for BNL mine is average 0.013c held for circa 18 months.

Why do i ask? So i can better evaluate your point of view ... exactly the same logic as you may ask to see a purchase price on a balance sheet ... without it it is impossible to determine if a decision to sell is smart or not. I'm sure that as an astute investor you ask for these basic numbers all the time. No?

Why am i actually even interested in your point of view and the numbers behind it? Because if i detect someone in a comparable position to me and with a contrary point of view ... i will sit up and take notice ... because that may be a signal for me to change my point of view. All else is noise.

[1] please do not go near the 'all points of view are equally valid' idea ... i follow events in the US quite closely and know they are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.572K 557.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6011988 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 208835 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 572468
Last updated 12.24pm 18/06/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.