AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

It seems to me like management have learned nothing from the...

1. 3,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    It seems to me like management have learned nothing from the past.
    Just to remind us all, SK walked away without penalty leaving AUZ floundering

Australian Mines can, however, confirm the offtake discussions have covered key terms such as pricing, volumes and indicative timelines.
    In parallel, Australian Mines is working to satisfy the due diligence requirements required for these ongoing offtake discussions to progress towards formal contracts. The Company reconfirms its expectation of entering into an offtake agreement in relation to the Sconi Project during calendar year 20213.

So lets understand this Gobbldy Gook, Australian mines is negotiating an offtake partner and have agreed on price, volume and timeline.
    There is no indication of securing funding and prepayment commitment to build a plant. There is also no commitment to the dealas security to the commitment.
    Nothing has been learned.

It seems that financing the plant is responsibility of AUZ
    Australian Mines continues to engage with a range of project financiers including various credit export agencies, green energy funds, commercial banks, mezzanine financiers and international banks (for both debt and equity).
    The Company reiterates that interest in financing the Sconi Project has been maintained since the publication of the Bankable Feasibility Study in 2018-1925,26 and that any project finance package is contingent on Australian Mines entering into binding offtake agreement/s for the supply of nickel and/or cobalt products.

So, a binding offtake is required and only then will other parties consider funding agreements.

Australian mines is looking to finance through project financiers including various credit export agencies, green energy funds, commercial banks, mezzanine financiers and international banks (for both debt and equity).

They have learned nothing, where is NAIF now ????

Unfortunately I am still a shareholder, I am very worried about this abortive mess.
    Last edited by RED328: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.