VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Whinging? mmm, maybe but Bruce has a fiduciary obligation,...

1. 4,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Whinging? mmm, maybe but Bruce has a fiduciary obligation, amongst other things, to keep shareholders informed. That means, correct and up to date information. I think we can all agree that the comms have been sub par. The key issue for me is the opportunity cost. There has been a looooong window of opportunity elsewhere that has been missed. Whilst not a day trader, I do like to be active in the market and I have a lot tied up here. Shame but better comms and meeting time lines would see our SP significantly higher, possibly double (pure guess). But at least all shh's would know.
    Quite frankly, with over 60 offtake interested parties, blaming covid for delays is a real cop out. The rest of Australia's mining industry has gone gang busters. Offtake partners don't need to inspect the site (only open land anyway). They would agree to a certain spec and delivery times and that's it.
    Putting the shares in the bottom drawer, as some have said, is also a cop out for unnecessary (imo) delays.
    C'mon Bruce, you should be dictating these deals if there are truly over 60 potential customers and a woprld shortage of quality silica sand. Just doesn't make sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.