CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

@dizzan,110 percent correct, being a Freshman I had no idea what...

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1435
    @dizzan,

110 percent correct, being a Freshman I had no idea what due diligence was or researching a company was either, only trouble was I had listened to a mate who was so hyped about the company I fell into them as well, I never considered looking into the History of the company/company's records because I stupidly fell into the upramping hype and got very heavily involved an kept putting my hand in my skyrocket to assist in the lifestyles like so many others have done also, so I wasn't the lone ranger in that regard, nonetheless have learnt very valuable lessons along the way since those early days and when I got serious about investing in 2015 it was only then I took on board what separates the good stock from the bad, still make mistakes only human, but you can be assured when assessing stocks to invest in I leave no stone unturned and neither should anybody else.

So yes mate I got it very wrong, but I still try to warn newbies in reference to how bad this company is and only one question needs to be asked which poster has got most if not all right or so close to being right it wouldn't matter the answer is right there, one can only put the facts out there for newbies to act on or not hopefully some have but it's unfortunate many haven't and its because they prefer to follow the hype following or the herd mentality that believes everyone they align with is right and anyone with a contrarian view on a company is totally wrong but hey the proof is in the pudding.

By putting out what people don't like means you don't win a lot of friends but I don't post to win friends I post to help others and have repeatedly said and stated that there are many better opportunity's out there for peeps to make money on as you would be well aware of, regardless of how I view the company and thats the facts given Corazons History something I only learned when I had Thoroughly Researched over an over how the Company has been Managed over many many years, and let's be Honest their Track Record Borders on Deplorable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4157825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1304897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.