NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-13

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Lots of positives going forward from this report.

It can be hard to stay patient, but ramping of mostly new tech takes time, and as much as I want everything done yesterday, I understand where they're planning to go and I hope they get there in the coming months.

I was pleased to see the initial anode material from the Gen 2 furnaces passed their internal tests, so one can assume they would be at least beginning to ship to Samsung (samples or part of shipment) in the near future - obviously it takes time to produce - guidance here would be great, but the trajectory is right.

Would like to know more about the planned Gen 3 furnaces and how the product would change - will their ramp only really take off once the Gen 3 furnaces are ready? If so we have 6 months or more before serious ramping takes place. Still, if Gen 3 become that much better, then better to spend the $$$ on Gen 3...

Their planned expansions are sounding very bullish, which again bodes well if they can deliver. All new expanded BTS is intriguing - is this cathode testing or could it become the early stages of a pilot battery production line? That's still a moonshot IMO as they have so many other things to get going to afford this, but it has been hinted at in recent months that there could be that aim over time...

All those who want good returns should be thinking in a 6-12 month timeframe, but those wanting AMAZING returns should be thinking in the 3-5 year timeframe - if so you should be well rewarded! The possibilities for Novonix in the US during this decade of green revolution are HUGE, but they need to get a lot of things right, and once they get things right they need to move fast.

I will be looking with great interest for the coming announcements:
    *Samsung shipment
    *Samsung contract
    *Sanyo contract upgrade
    *Cathode pilot plant
    *Further partnerships with energy/battery companies
    *Further partnerships with Lithium and Nickel miners
    *DPMG developments
    *New patents/technologies
    *Silicon infused graphite for anode materials
    *Jeff Dahn's magic in moving new tech forward and making connections with the other major players in the industry to further NVX's reputation.

I have finally managed to get more $$ to invest this week, so have enjoyed the dip, but now I'll even more in than before, looking forward to the longer term! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.