EMH 0.00% 42.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Tsibis,The way your write, I think you're not from Europe. I'm...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Tsibis,
    The way your write, I think you're not from Europe. I'm from Europe, a few things:
    1.) Czech republic is very stable democracy, I don't see any problems from political situation. The Czech State (regardless of politicians) is very interested in this project.
    2.) Environmental permits and Final mining permit is no problem, as it is granted by the Czech State: they give themselves the permit.
    3.) European Union is betting VERY hard on Battery Metals, ESG projects, Green Energy transition, etc...they have a few funding "arms" to help businesses in funding projects, project financing, off-take agreements,... European Union knows, that if they don't help them, they will lose the Green Revolution to China..it´s very hot topic here...EMH is very well positioned to receive grants and all kinds of help from EU (about 100M Euros, which is 156M AUD)
    4.) on a side note, if you follow Mark Thompson on Twitter (TinBaron), you'll know that there is a shortage of Tin. Mark says that banks require a price of tin between $30,000-$35,000 for one year to finance new undeveloped tin projects. This means, that from a conservative point of view, if tin remains between $30,000-$35,000 for one year, EMH can update its tin revenues, which will decrease dramatically its mining costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.