EMH 0.00% 38.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-19

1. 3,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    @mafredrudeboy
    You are more than welcome to jump and join the discussion, after all that's what the board is about, but don't start with three shifts and 150.000 tones output and we will be just fine. Is good to see other people's perspective as long that is in the realm of reality and not fantasy.your points:1 yes, the political situation seems to have changed and Babis probably won't be the prime minister anymore. Positive outcome if this is to happen, but until the elections are finished no one knows for sure the outcome.2 I didn't say we are not going to get the permits. We will eventually get them but the Czech republic is not Colombia. They still have to go through the process of granting the permits and approve them and this some time can be time consuming. It's not a walk in the park as some suggest.3 Rodney Hopper can say whatever he wants. He is not working for the grants committee of the EU. He is only making assumptions. When I will see the first announcement saying that we received a grant, then I will start to believe that the wheels have started to turn. Until then we have what we have.4 The point where everyone agrees, as long as the tin price holds.5 Don't go there girlfriend.......I couldn't give a rat's what Rodney implies on his analysis. I can show you hundred of analysis on other companies that have never materialised or failed completely. Personally I stick to the PFS and I wait to see what the DFS will come up with, taking in consideration the rise in price of commodities. I am still waiting for anyone to show me a single PFS from the thousands out there, saying clearly that it was calculated on one shift. PFS is calculated on output per year and not on how many shifts will the mine have. Like yeah we did the calculations on one shift and we will triple production if we go to three shifts. Please enlighten me, on how many shifts was Vulcan's PFS calculated????6 You, me, and everyone else we can only make assumptions on what it will be in four years. We don't have a time machine. We bought the stock and the story and we want it to succeed. But what we want is not necessarily what will happen. DYOR, not financial advice whatsoever, only my opinion. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $38.90K 103.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 1369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ 20517
Last updated 15.48pm 05/06/2024 ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.