AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

this company is tightly held by top 20 who won't consider...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    this company is tightly held by top 20 who won't consider selling until the share is maybe around 20 cents and if Saudi is on the table non of them will sell below 60 cents.

The reason is the top 20 shareholders are mostly in the Middle East our have been there, they know what most Aussie retail investors don't which is the development of the mine is imminent and on-going why would you sell a copper miner with easily 16 years of mine life span for dirt cheap when you have seen the mine yourself and you know the company is working day and night to develop the mine. as we speak 165 employees are living in the mine site digging, pre stripping, pouring concrete waiting for the crusher to arrive. if you are confident about what I just said why would you sell a company that is going to be a copper producer handing out divedends in an inflationary environs like the one we are living in right now.

I totally understand why the Aussie retail investors are piling into Alara now but once Alara start selling copper and showing cash flow the market will ignore Alara no more!

the share price going up is a matter of liquidity not business fundamentals, the company does not update often and they do zero marketing for the project which us why so few people know or read about it, however, all that will change once those profits prom sashimi start coming in. You can think of it as a positve if the company spent money on marketing non of us would bet able to buy it this cheap.

at the moment the volumes are just traders trying to make a buck non of the top 20 are selling if they did the share would be at 1 cent because there I no appetite for it.

there is only 250 people who own more than 100k shares in Alara and 30 people own 79 percent of the company!

I see it as a positive if the top 20 were selling into a mine development I would be skeptical as why would they, but the fact they are not when their average share price cost is around 2 cents that means they believe in the company, they could start selling at these levels and make 300 percent gain but they are not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $9.994K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261384 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.