ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Some of us still have conviction in the Gold sector.

When you see the level of destruction coming to the two largest cities in the country, whilst MSM are calling for Rings of Steel to crush Sydney further. And today the same lunatics want to follow suit with Emergency Climate madness and this is now happening Globally.
    How much red tape is going to be put in place to develop mines moving forward?
    It only takes months to blow up the currency through QE and years and years to get the approval and energy use to pull it out of the ground. This is about to take a whole lot longer and alot harder to get new projects off the ground.
    The Covid response plan the Gov is taking is crushing small business, nothing like we have seen in our lifetime. The compliance to remain in business from this response will be mind blowing.
    if Covid popped up in 1990 pre Hi Tech and computers, would be be watching the same response today?
    The world is beating to the drum of the WEF, WHO, IMF and Big Pharma. The world has changed and it's never going back IMO. There no thought of how or who is paying for this.

I can assure you we are very early on Gold. The central banks around the world are loading up to protect and hedge against fiat tanking in value. If asset bubbles and Gen equities pop, you will be holding on to Gold related investments with both hands. DCN for me is only the speculation vehicle from A to B.
    At this time all sound money you hold that is denominated in USD protects you in the event the AUD sells off against the USD. When they reset our monetary system as it can't keep going like this, we are about to see another level of poor.
    All this points to a much higher Gold price as people run for safety. A Gold price which I personally believe will be re-rated alot higher than it is today.
    BTC might cut Gold's lunch but it certainly doesn't eat it at the BTC current market cap.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.