DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Here is another realistic investment manager, Dan Niles (Dan...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Here is another realistic investment manager, Dan Niles (Dan Niles had been very good in his stock recommendations) on stock market:

(6) Dan Niles: 'We could very easily get a 10% to 20% correction between now and year-end' - YouTube

If market corrects (I think it will be far worse than 20%! More like 50%!), will it have an impact on GP? My thought on that is it will suffer an initial collateral damage but GP should recover much more quickly this time around since it's cyclical correction between Aug 2020 and Mar 2021 was done and dusted. If stock market correction happens between now and end of the year, I think GP may be shooting for the star!smile.png Why? Well there are bubbles in all investment grade assets (Bond, real estate, stock, commodities like copper, iron, etc...) and so far the only sector that has remain untouched is the gold/silver market!!! Investors will have to PARK their money somewhere: none better than the traditional/historical boring safe-haven asset like gold/silver.

The ripple effect is going to hit gold/silver market and we are certainly ready to ride the wave perhaps even a smallish tsunami!! smile.png

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.